NetSapiens was founded by some of the most experienced and respected leaders in the industry. Today, these founders lead a small yet agile team that is creating innovations in the field of communication. Each team member contributes directly to the company’s success with their expertise, their focus and the passion they put into their work.
If you thrive in fast paced environments and are looking for a challenge, a career with NetSapiens is highly rewarding. We are always looking for highly motivated and exceptionally talented individuals, in the areas of QA, software engineering, and marketing, to join our team.
If you believe that you would be a good fit for NetSapiens, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Degree in Computer Science or demonstrated equivalent of 2+ years experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced fluid, client driven organization
- Demonstrated strengths in defining, designing, implementing software solutions
- Knowledge of LAMP architecture
- Experience with Mobile applications on both Android and iOS a plus
- Degree in Engineering or demonstrated equivalent of 2+ years experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, fluid, client-driven organization
- Demonstrated strengths in problem definition, troubleshooting, and resolution
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent client interaction via phone or electronically
|Join a growing company on the ground floor to help the marketing team implement an integrated marketing communications strategy, including but not limited to
6 months to 1 year of experience in some or all of the areas mentioned above is required.
New graduates will be considered if you have equivalent prior internship experience in some or all of the above mentioned areas, a bachelors degree from an accredited university, and a minimum GPA of 3.2/4.
Please choose 3 or more of the above areas where you feel your strengths are and describe how you would apply that to the position. Please provide some examples of prior work or academic work as supporting material in addition to your resume.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Reasonable for product evaluations and it’s processes
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/ RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to travel throughout sales territory
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in software sales and knowledge of technology. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must process strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Must be prepared for extensive travel.
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in vendor sales
- Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business a plus
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.)
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Account Director or VP of Sales of any problems that may arise.
- Owns the contract and renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Works closely with the deployment team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of deployment status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director.
- Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports to the VP of Sales, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Minimum 3 years of Account/project management experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction