Frost & Sullivan dives deep into the UCaaS industry and identifies NetSapiens as a leader with user growth up 40%
Forgive us for bragging a bit. It’s not often that a vendor is validated by a respected marketing research firm. So we’re taking a moment to revel in and share the news and insights from a recent Frost & Sullivan white paper.
NetSapiens 4th largest third-party UCaaS vendor in North America
In addition to having the “highest growth rate among platform vendors in the intensely competitive North American market,” NetSapiens is in the upper echelon of UCaaS vendors with 190+ service provider partners and 1.7 million application seats.
Challenging the status quo
Anand Buch, co-founder and CEO of NetSapiens, says, “I am very proud that we are now ranked #4 by UCaaS seats in the North American market. By changing the procurement and consumption of UC&C and contact center solutions for our customers, we’ve been able to quickly grow our user base and add real value to the market.”
Get your complimentary copy
You will learn
- How to choose platform partners that unlock value on all levels
- What APIs do businesses plan to use in the near future
- Top 10 types of criteria that are used to choose a cloud communications provider
- What 68% of UCaaS buyers say is crucial to their purchase decision
- Cloud strategies that are key to digital transformation
- Cloud migration plans for businesses within the next two years