This article was updated on April 8, 2019.
The new features and updates to unified communications software platform include an enhanced portal security, PUSH support for SNAPmobile and E911 improvements
SAN DIEGO, CA–(Marketwired – Jun 20, 2017) – netsapiens, a provider of unified communications (UC) services and feature-sets to service providers and large enterprises, announces today that it has launched new features and made significant updates to its unified communications software platform. The upgrades are provided to all existing SNAPsolution users through netsapiens’ maintenance and support program. Designed to enhance the user’s “unified experience,” the new upgrades empower users to keep pace with the evolving needs of their customers.
“We never stop improving on our SNAPsolution UC platform,” states Dave George – SVP and General Manager of netsapiens. “These new features and overall enhancements are a product of our team philosophy to provide the single best UC solution to our customers. Because their requirements aren’t static, we work directly with them to understand and address their needs completely. By providing a truly unified experience, we enable our clients, in turn, to serve their own customers’ demands.”
SNAPsolution is powered by netsapiens’ custom-built unified communications software platform. The platform permits SNAPsolution components and features to be bundled and provided to netsapiens’ partners as part of an all-inclusive package. The package can then be unbundled and offered to their customers on an “as needed” basis — providing our partners a UC software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution with extreme flexibility, product and package customization.
The latest SNAPsolution product features and enhancement include:
- Enhanced Portal Security
- Listen/Whisper/Barge-in via DTMF and Dial translation
- Mid-call recording redaction via DTMF – ability to pause a recording and resume via DTMF
- PUSH support for SNAPmobile iOS and SNAPmobile Android
- Parktrieve Application Responder – option to bypass devices that may not support single button park/retrieve
- Voicemail Distribution List – also known as deep copy voicemail. Copy to other users on the domain, each controlling what happens to their own copy of the voicemail
- Auto-Attendants – General improvements and added timeframe column in the AA index
- P-asserted ID tag override per Trunk
- Separate Domain Call Limits
- Simplified SIP Trunk Registration
- User import improvements in the portal
- Video Conference BETA improvements
- 911 Caller ID
– Setting 911 Caller ID per device
– Setting 911 Caller ID default per domain
– Improved character validation
netsapiens offers a comprehensive suite of unified communications (UC) services and feature-sets to service providers and large enterprise customers with existing network infrastructure. This includes VoIP, Hosted PBX (UCaaS), SIP trunking, contact centers, device provisioning, multi-tenant user portals and much more. Custom-built to provide its partners with unprecedented levels of flexibility, customization and ease of use, the SNAPsolution — UC and Collaboration tools — can be quickly deployed so that the company’s service provider partners can realize their ROI just as quick.
For more information, visit www.netsapiens.com and follow us on Twitter at @netsapiens.