The FCC has published instructions for voice service providers to file their robocall mitigation certification. All voice service providers must file their certification by June 30, 2021, regardless of whether they will be using STIR/SHAKEN, robocall mitigation, or both.
If you do not have a certification on file, then other service providers will be required to block your calls. Fill out the form below to view a recording of this informative and timely webinar.
Attendees will learn
- Overview of FCC regulations
- Public Notice — April 20, 2021
- How to implement a robocall mitigation program
- How to implement SHAKEN
- How to meet the FCC deadline, June 30, 2021
Who should attend
- Service providers who already serve the hospitality segment and are looking to add stickiness and additional value to their offering
- New service provider entrants into the hospitality segment
- Business leaders and technical folks
- Kevin Selkowitz, Sr. Director of Solutions Engineering, NetSapiens
- Alec Fenichel, Senior Software Architect, TransNexus