The objectives of today’s modern Telecom Billing Solutions are to
- Reduce time and effort from call to cash.
- Produce professional quality telecom-style invoices.
- Ensure accuracy and clarity of pricing logic.
- Support telecom-industry pricing plans and bundling.
- Ensure confidence & accuracy in telecom tax calculations.
- Integrate with other relevant software packages to eliminate rekeying.
For Managed Service Providers who use interconnected software systems such as ConnectWise, Autotask, ConnectBooster, QuickBooks, Xero etc, it’s important for the Telecom Billing Solution to “plug in” to these other systems and become part of the ecosystem, rather than work outside the ecosystem.
The emerging trends in Telecom Billing are all aimed at streamlining the back office, increasing automation, increasing competitiveness, increasing profitability, reducing costs and helping MSPs win more business.
Join Mark Loveys, CEO of Datagate and Jason Beckett, VP of Sales for NetSapiens, to learn about the latest trends in telecom billing solutions and how MSPs can spot systems that will reduce the burden of offering voice services.
You will learn
- Why specialized “best of breed” solutions are so crucial to MSP success.
- How extensibility and integration minimizes business disruption.
- How to combat the hidden cost of supporting multiple platforms.
- Why and how MSPs are winning at selling telecom services.
Who should watch
- Any MSP that is currently offering or looking to offer telecom services to their clients